Seniors! Do you want some help paying for college? Now is the time to apply for Financial Aid for college. Invite your parents to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid Application (FAFSA) at Roy High School's FAFSA Completion Night on Wednesday, February 18 from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m..
What is the FAFSA? The FAFSA is completed online and helps the government determine if you qualify for money for college. YOU may be eligible for grants, scholarships, or loans so every student going to college should submit a FAFSA. Please tell your parents about the date and time. More information about applying for the FAFSA is available on the Roy HS Counseling Web Site. Make sure and check it out.
On FAFSA Completion Night experts from Weber State University will be here to help you to complete the FAFSA form. It takes about an hour. To complete the FAFSA please bring the following information:
1. 2014 Federal Income Tax Return
2. 2014 W-2 Forms and other records of income
3. Social Security Card, alien registration, or permanent resident care
4. Drivers License - if you have one
5. Current bank statements
6. 2014 Untaxed income records
7. Current business and investment records
See you there!
Roy High Counseling Department